Saturday 17 October 2015

inside out by Le Linh

 Character and what happened in the movie:   Image result for inside out
Today,I just watched a great movie called:"Inside out".The movie talks about Riley and her emotions. She has 5 emotions and those are:"joy,sadness,anger,fear and disgust". Joy's my favorite character because can see the fun in everything. Next is disgust,she is number 2 of my favorite character in this movie. May be some people will say I'm crazy but no,I'm not. Disgust is cool and cute so that why I like her. Character number 3 is sadness,cause with out her there will be no cove memory.Fear and anger are number 4. These two guys have my same like so they are number 4 together.

Bonus character:
Image result for inside outRiley has a great imagination so she does a lots of imagining inside her head. Like her imaginary friend Bing Bong. He's a great fiend and good candy maker when he cries. And he has a great music car energy too. How cool is that!!!

.


       
The end:
 I hope you can take a little time and watch
this movie because is so good and fun for
everybody

1 comment: